This is a Red Witch Pentavocal Tremelo Analog Guitar Effects Pedal. The Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo gives more voicings than any other Tremolo on the market. Get Yours!
Red Witch Pentavocal Tremelo Analog Guitar Effects Pedal
The Red Witch Pentavocal Tremelo Analog Guitar Effects Pedal is A New Approach to Tremolo
Red Witch pedals are brewed for the discriminating guitar player! ...The Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo offers several features that are completely unique and unavailable elsewhere.(www.rocknrollvintage.com)
Yes indeed, the Pentavocal Tremolo offers several features that are completely unique and unavailable elsewhere.
Since the fifties the concept of tremolo has changed very little. Controls for Speed, Depth, Volume and Waveshape have been the parameters available for adjustment. Till now. The Pentavocal Tremolo is simply that - a tremolo with five different voices to choose from. You can select the frequency response by turning the rotary selector to the desired setting. From a delicate, shimmery, flutter trem to a pulsy low end throb they're all there. The Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo can certainly also do the classic sound of a vintage valve trem and then soooo much more. It also has another completely unique feature - the bottom control.
Controls: Three rotary controls allow the user to dial up infinite phase possibilities. The three controls are labelled:
- Velocity - This dial allows you to select the speed of the tremolo. From Super Slow to Super Fast.
- Depth - Allows you to control the depth of the effected sound (how ironic).
- Volume -Select from zero output to well above unity gain - this enables you to never be faced with the heinous volume drop that many tremolo pedals have when they're providing really deep tremming.
- Bottom -The Bottom control allows the user to dial in the amount of mid range and hi frequency cut or low frequency cut that occurs as the volume decreases in the trem cycle. Simply put; Turn the bottom control all the way to the left and as volume decreases all the low end disappears, but set it all the way to the right and youll find that as the volume decreases all of the hi end and midrange disappears. Set it to the center and youll find that it operates a normal trem would the volume drops across all frequencies. You can of course dial in as little or as much of this effect as you like. Turning the Bottom control fully clockwise whilst having the depth fully clockwise also allows you to access an asymmetrical wave which sounds incredibly pretty at high velocity. Lucky old you.
- Voicing - A five way rotary switch that lets you choose from 5 differently voiced tremolo settings. Low and throbby to high and shimmery.
- Tremulate Footswitch - Bring the effect into the signal path by clicking this one. True bypass switching.
- Wave Footswitch - Allows you to jump from a lovely smooth tremolo over to a hard square chop by simply depressing your foot.Bad foot, ugly, good for nothing foot..stinky foot.
Features & Description:
- The Red Witch Pentavocal features a superbrite Emerald LED that pulses with the speed of the tremolo setting.
- The Pentavocal trem can be powered from either a nine volt battery or an external nine volt adapter (Boss PSA styled is ideal - though anything with a 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative center pin is fine.). This pedal uses some sneaky circuitry to lift the internal voltage up to 17 regulated volts - the benefit of
this is far greater headroom. You must not run any DC power supply with an output of more than 11 volts into the unit. The unit is current hungry we recommend using a power adapter rather than batteries.
- The pedal is housed in a diecast aluminum box finished in our vintage pearl coating, and screen printed with the appropriate heiroglyphics....... what more could you want! All Red Witch Pedals used only the highest quality, close tolerance parts, to ensure decades of hassle free phasing.
- What do you get? Lovingly crafted Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo Pedal, signed and numbered Magical denim baggy, to store your pedal in.
- True Bypass switching.
Lifetime guarantee on all electronics. The best analog phase pedal on the planet!